How to convert MTS
How to play mts video on P.C or any media player?
Want to convert mts video?
Looking for the tool for converting mts video
How to use mts converter?
MTS Video file is the home video file recorded by the digital tap less AVCHD camcorder. Actually MTS is the filename extension of the raw AVCHD video format which is generally a video format for the camcorder. It is developed by jointly Sony and Panasonic and it is widely used in the Sony and Panasonic camcorder. If you are the user of AVCHD camcorder then you must have MTS (AVCHD) videos. But you would frustrate to see that there are the limited players (device) of MTS videos which support it. You can only play it directly from your camcorder on a HDTV with a HDMI or can play on a blue ray disc player. You couldn't be able to play it on your PC, TV, iPhone, iPod or any portable media player. In order to play these mts videos you need to convert the video format of mts video to supported media player video format. Now the question arises- how to convert MTS video files. Now to convert MTS videos you need a converter that is MTS video converter. MTS video converter converts MTS videos to any popular video format like MTS to AVI, WMV, DVD, VOB, VCD, MP4, DivX, MPG, H.264, XviD, 3GP, MOV, QuickTime, 3G2, MPEG, WMV, FLV, SWF, Flash, RM, MOD etc and also you can convert to mobile device supported format to put it on outube, PSP, Archos, Zune, iPod touch, iPod, PC, Creative Zen Vision W/M, etc.
It is very simple to use this software. Here is some guide lines on how to convert MTS videos.
- Install software.
- Launch application.
- On the interface you see many options.
- Click File menu to add files.
- Click Add button and select the video or audio files that appears in the dialog box. Add them.
- You can add more than one file to convert.
- You can also add folder by clicking Add Folder and add pictures by clicking Add Pictures.
- In preview window check the mts files that you want to convert.
- Customize the mts video by clicking the “Profile setting” button. Adjust what you want to do.
- Click on the “Profile” button on the interface to select the output format in which you want to convert mts video like AVI, DVD, MPG, QuickTime, MOV, VOB, and WMV etc. There is rich profile for output format and for popular multimedia devices also such as iPod, PSP, mobile phone, etc.
- Click Browse button in setting panel to select a destination folder (which you want) in the dialog box that opens and click OK.
- After that check the file needed to convert in the file list and click “Convert” button on the main interface to start converting the files.
- See the conversion progress from the progress bar at the bottom of the window.
- If you need you pause the process or can stop it also.
- Take snapshots of mts video to save it as image file if you need.
In just a few seconds you will finish convert mts videos to any other popular video format to play it on respective supported device. So download MTS converter and convert MTS to any video format easily and efficiently with the great quality of pictures and sound. See USER GUIDE for more
- Windows/Macintosh operating system.
- Intel or other compatible processor.
- 512MB RAM or better.
- 30MB free hard disk space or more.
- 800x600 or higher Resolution, 16 bit or higher Graphic card.